Several rivers in Slovenia are having higher water levels because of the longer rain period.. here below is a short preview of the latest Sava Bohinjka levels, for more news Visit our news page. Strong levels will endure also during the weekend of May 15-16th with showers visiting us surely again.. POP-in Fauna Flyshop to talk best spots to go to! Open every morning.. call if you need 1st hand info: +38641633147
Latest Fly fishing Slovenia COVID news release May 11th, 2021:
Dear visitors of our Flyfishing Slovenia home page, here the latest covid and flyfishing related news you might be interested for;
- Inside bar service and inside serving restaurants are open under some restrictions – Only welcoming guests with covid negative test, confirmation of vaccination or confirmation about covid-already having within less than 6 months.
- HOTELS, Pensions and private Accommodation facilities can open up to 30 rooms for single use or family use of the rooms! Guests must show one of the below documents or tests regarding the Covid treatments and/or vaccination.
FAQ: I would like to travel to Slovenia in the next days or next week, What should I be considering?
- To enter Slovenia, and at the check-in accommodation, visitors need to show a negative PCR or FAST Covid test, not older than 48h and issued by one of the EU country.
- OR showing doctor`s confirmation of the 2nd Covid vaccination older than 7 days for Pfizer and BioNtech, Moderna 14days and AstraZenec 21 days. Approved-to-enter-Slovenia are also vaccine from producers Sinovac Biotech, Sinopharm, Sputnik V. Confirmation must be issued by a certified medical Institution of the EU countries, Great Britain or USA.
- OR by showing Doctor`s confirmation (Doctor from EU, Schengen area, GB, or USA) that you already got over the Covid infection not less than 10 days before entering and that from the last day or your quarantine didn`t pass more than 6 months. We translate this also like that: Entering Slovenia and accommodation with a POSITIVE PCR test no younger than 10 days and not older than 6 months.
- To leave Slovenia via your home country, one can (if the country you return to requires) do fast or PCR covid tests on many places in Slovenia.. like on all major Medical stations in larger towns. They are not free of charge.. Fast covid test costs around Eur 25, while the PCR around Eur 100.-
- Non – official: we heard that there is almost NO control or complications on the border passages with Italy, but more strict controls on the borders with Austria. For borders with Hungary – we haven.t heard anything yet..
FLY FISHING IS ALLOWED ON ALL rivers in Slovenia and in all statistic regions of the country. With April 1st, most Slovenian rivers are open for the Flyfishing..
Follow us here and see some other fishing related news –>> FFB NEWS page<<<<<
Fly Fishing in Slovenia has never been so close to you! Our Fly Fishing Team Slovenia which represents the Fauna FlyFishing Bled, extends a warm welcome to you. If you are in search of superb Grayling, Brown Trout, Marble Trout or a common Rainbow trout, fly fishing on crystal-clear Slovenian rivers like the Sava Bohinjka, the Radovna or the Soca and Idrijca, you have come to the right fly fishing page. Feel free to browse through all the information we offer. Fire your imagination and then pack your rods and come to Slovenia to experience fly fishing paradise for real! Should you need help, our Slovenian fly fishing guides will be happy to look after you and provide all you need for a fantastic day fly fishing for trout, grayling or marble trout! Do not hesitate and contact us with either fly fishing question you might be having.. Fauna Bled Fly Fishing team will do our most to provide you with a helpful reply as soon as possible! We look forward meeting you in person one day!
Fauna FLY FISHING SHOP Bled is also SLOVENIA`S FLY FISHING PERMITS info point, offering you Fly fishing permits for all major Slovenian Fly Fishing rivers and streams. NOTE, that the prices for a certain rivers or streams have identical prices, regardless the dealer or system you purchase them from. But there is a BIG difference at what you get along the fishing permit! Fauna Fly Shop Bled provides detailed maps, exact locations of the hot-spots, navigation address of organised parking places and even a fly or two pro-bono on the top! And for exactly the same price as you would be paying anywhere else.. 30 years of the experiences in the distribution of the Fly Fishing permits for Slovenia and still assisting worldwide anglers to find their preferable fly fishing area! Your effort reaching us in Bled and obtaining your fly fishing permit at Fauna fly shop will surely be rewarded!
We monitor the river levels status daily and are in constant touch with the river wardens, collecting their observations and feedback from other fly fisherman, to be able advising you what fly fishing area is best to go to while your Fly fishing day emerges!
Not every river is equally suitable for any angler! Different expectations – different areas you might be send to! In a short chat with our Fauna fly shop staff, you will be asked what are your favourite species, how do you like to fly fish for them and how experience you are in the fly fishing sport.. Knowing that and considering the above said facts, we choose OPTIMAL FLY FISHING PERMIT for your needs! But if you already decide which river to go to – we can still check what is hatching out there and how many anglers already on the area.. that might come as a very helpful info for you!
Welcome now and always!
Fly Fishing NEWS from Slovenia had moved!! (07. Dec, 2020) - https://faunaflyshop.si/novosti.html Hi dear visitor! Curious for some FLY FISHING NEWS, FISHING SEASON PROGRESS, RIVER LEVELS of Slovenia, EXCITING FLIES, SIMMS NEW RELEASES ETC ETC? Follow the link below!! https://faunaflyshop.si/novosti.html