Latest COVID news…. and latest Fly Fishing reports… 1st BAD, second GREAT, choose what you prefer to read first!
- To enter Slovenia from ANY Country – a NEGATIVE Covid test no older than 48h is needed from today. Yes, even from Austria and Italy and Hungary.. Nobody (but about 10 exceptions listed below) can enter without having Covid free test. If enter Slovenia with no test – 14days Quarantine must be attained.
- Hotels, B&B, Life-not essential shops, Bars, Restaurants remaining CLOSED to further notice.
- To enter Slovenia with a business reason, if owing an real-estate or needing some medical treatment – covid test is not needed. If you do not look infected of course.
- If you are in Slovenia already – or you get yourself the mentioned test – Fly fishing on the rivers IS ALLOWED. Just as in any “normal” fly fishing season.
- If you have a residential address in Slovenia – you are restricted to your residential community borders (Obcina in Slovene language). So you can not reach any river in Slovenia
All that mentioned, we will be having OPENING HUCHO-HUCHO Fishing on the Sava Bohinjka, with several bookings made for the 16-19th November – under a big Question… We and the Hucho Guides are monitoring situation daily – the same we suggest to all the groups that booked the trips for the Huch opening! Final decisions will be taken at the end of this week!
Regular fly fishing on the rivers this days was VERY NICE with strong sun at the midst day hours and even rising Grayling! Few images from today Sava Bohinjka
A short slow motion of a Grayling release.. see what speed he triggered once being touched a bit!