Update September 17th 2021: Hot Flyfishing conditions in Slovenia was terminated by today`s rain – which is cooling down the air temperatures and will – hopefully as well refresh the rivers which were very low in the last week.. weather will be mix of rain, sowers and also some sun.. have light rain protection cloths with ya if visiting us shortly! Fauna Flyfishing shop in Bled is open every day at 08am – welcome to visit us
Some more interesting news for you to check on our Flyshop.si/News page<<
Latest Fly fishing Slovenia COVID news release July 17th, 2021:
Dear visitors of our Flyfishing Slovenia home page, here the latest covid and flyfishing related news you might be interested for;
- On EU Criteria, Slovenia is now GREEN LISTED.
- To enter Slovenia you still need to have a negative antigen or PCR test. OR
- You had your 2 vaccine already. OR
- You have electronic GreenPass installed on your ph.device.
- Restaurants are open. From Monday, July 5th, inside restaurants masks are NOT obligatory no more.. No more restrictions of the visitors/shop or per restaurant. Full capacity allowed.
- Hotels and Apps can work up to 100% of their capacity. For using the accommodation – one of the 1st two conditions must be proven at the check-in. (Antigen OR PCR OR vaccination..)
- When you EXIT Slovenia back home, you can do fast Antigen test or the PCR test in a medical centre Bled.. Antigen costs around Eur 25,- while the PCR around 95,- Which one you need to return to your country? Ask at home please.. we do not know conditions for other countries
- The covid-paper control on the border is — can`t really write what, but you can guess 😉
FLY FISHING IS ALLOWED ON ALL rivers in Slovenia and in all statistic regions of the country.
Follow us here and see some other fishing related news –>> FFB NEWS page<<<<<
Fly Fishing in Slovenia has never been so close to you! Our Fly Fishing Team Slovenia which represents the Fauna FlyFishing Bled, extends a warm welcome to you. If you are in search of superb Grayling, Brown Trout, Marble Trout or a common Rainbow trout, fly fishing on crystal-clear Slovenian rivers like the Sava Bohinjka, the Radovna or the Soca and Idrijca, you have come to the right fly fishing page. Feel free to browse through all the information we offer. Fire your imagination and then pack your rods and come to Slovenia to experience fly fishing paradise for real! Should you need help, our Slovenian fly fishing guides will be happy to look after you and provide all you need for a fantastic day fly fishing for trout, grayling or marble trout! Do not hesitate and contact us with either fly fishing question you might be having.. Fauna Bled Fly Fishing team will do our most to provide you with a helpful reply as soon as possible! We look forward meeting you in person one day!
Fauna FLY FISHING SHOP Bled is also SLOVENIA`S FLY FISHING PERMITS info point, offering you Fly fishing permits for all major Slovenian Fly Fishing rivers and streams. NOTE, that the prices for a certain rivers or streams have identical prices, regardless the dealer or system you purchase them from. But there is a BIG difference at what you get along the fishing permit! Fauna Fly Shop Bled provides detailed maps, exact locations of the hot-spots, navigation address of organised parking places and even a fly or two pro-bono on the top! And for exactly the same price as you would be paying anywhere else.. 30 years of the experiences in the distribution of the Fly Fishing permits for Slovenia and still assisting worldwide anglers to find their preferable fly fishing area! Your effort reaching us in Bled and obtaining your fly fishing permit at Fauna fly shop will surely be rewarded!
We monitor the river levels status daily and are in constant touch with the river wardens, collecting their observations and feedback from other fly fisherman, to be able advising you what fly fishing area is best to go to while your Fly fishing day emerges!
Not every river is equally suitable for any angler! Different expectations – different areas you might be send to! In a short chat with our Fauna fly shop staff, you will be asked what are your favourite species, how do you like to fly fish for them and how experience you are in the fly fishing sport.. Knowing that and considering the above said facts, we choose OPTIMAL FLY FISHING PERMIT for your needs! But if you already decide which river to go to – we can still check what is hatching out there and how many anglers already on the area.. that might come as a very helpful info for you!
Welcome now and always!