Fauna Fly Fishing Bled    
C. Svobode 12    
4260 Bled - Slovenija    
Tel/fax: +386 45 742 631    
Mobile: ++386 41 633 147    
E-mail: fauna@faunabled.com    


Fliegenfischer News über Slowenien, mit aktuellen Berichten der Sava Bohinjka, Radovna und Soca, den besten und größten Fängen, Tipps und Tricks für Äschen, Bach- und Regenbogenforellen und Neues über unseren Onlineshop.
Falls Sie spannende und schöne Bilder Ihrer Fliegenfischerei in Slowenien haben, senden Sie uns diese per Mail mit Ihrem Namen, und wir werden Sie in den News veröffentlichen und Ihre Erfahrungen mit den anderen teilen! Vielen Dank um Ihren Beitrag diesen Blog aufrecht zu erhalten!





Right now 98% of all anglers are happy with the levels and dry fly fishing conditions of the Sava Bohinjka river. That remaining 2% is not happy just because they are like that type of persons :-D Weather chilled down a bit, since this morning we saw only 6 degrees, while during the day it climbs back to 20 or more.... MONDAY JUNE 25TH IS A NATIONAL DAY OF SLOVENIA (A HOLIDAY) AND FAUNA FLY SHOP WILL BE OPEN LIKE ON SUNDAYS - 8:00-10:00 AM ONLY. Thanks for understanding - yes, we will go fly fishing haha....

Latest levels Sava Bohinjka June 21st from Fly Fishing in Slovenia on Vimeo.


SNOW MELT GONE - GO!!!, 13.6.2018
NOW! is finally the moment that we had been waiting for! Levels of the north-west Slovenian rivers had dropped down on the normal and wading, dry fly fishing and comfortable crossing of the rivers are finally possible.. this will last for few more weeks, after that the heat might bring the day time action a bit down.. use the moments till they last!



SNOW MELT IS OVER!!!!!, 8.6.2018
A good drop of the levels in the last days and we believe that finally finally we can say that the snow melt levels of the Sava Bohinjka are OVER! Hence onward the rain of course can rise the levels but the snow melt will not be interfering anymore... it was about time that he bastard snow melted away :-D some images news reports videos will follow...... keep tuned..



While June finally brought some sun and almost normal levels of the Sava Bohinjka river, we got some free time to put together a few video clips from the earlier days of the season when nymph had to do all the job - and it did it well! All the catches were landed either on the Big Sava river or the Sava Dolinka river.



In short words, the title describes the situation on the Sava Bohinjka river.. fish is active and feeding also from the surface, during the day smaller dries are needed, XL dries only work the last 15 minute of the day light when the majority of the fish comes to feed from the surface.. most occupied area is the Institute one, Bled and Bohinj club a bit more.. but entering the peak season June, frequency of fisherman tends to go up..

Sava Bohinjka Military bridge May 31st from Fly Fishing in Slovenia on Vimeo.


Latest report from the Sava Bohinjka Bled fishing club waters.. clear, strong in current, hatch YES, all day long? Not yet.. weather seems to be happy with just 1 shower/day so all safe for the fly fisherman..

Sava Bohinjka area Bled May 28th from Fly Fishing in Slovenia on Vimeo.


News archive